Are you asking for a recommendation for a horror movie to watch on a Wednesday? If so, here are a few suggestions:
- The Conjuring – This supernatural horror film is based on a true story and follows paranormal investigators as they try to help a family terrorized by a malevolent entity.
- The Babadook – This psychological horror film tells the story of a single mother who becomes convinced that a monster from a children’s book is haunting her and her son.
- It Follows – This atmospheric horror film follows a teenage girl who is pursued by a supernatural entity that can take on any form, after she has a sexual encounter with a boy who has been cursed.
- The Exorcist – This classic horror film is considered one of the scariest of all time. It tells the story of a young girl who becomes possessed by a demon and the priests who try to save her.
- Hereditary – This unsettling horror film explores the secrets and supernatural forces that haunt a family after the death of their matriarch.
These movies are sure to give you a good scare on a Wednesday night!